Our team is pleased to announce the Vertical Measures Digital Marketing Scholarship. A $1,000 scholarship will be awarded bi-annually to high school students in the United States interested in pursuing education in digital marketing.
At Vertical Measures, one of our core values is Improve Each Day, and we aim to help our community improve, as well. The goal of our scholarship is to put eager learners in a position to grow their careers.
The deadline for the first scholarship is March 31, 2019, and the deadline for the second scholarship is September 30, 2019.
How to Apply for the Vertical Measures Digital Marketing Scholarship
Fill out the form on the right side of this page before the deadline. The process will require a video submission that will be reviewed by our Founder & CEO, Arnie Kuenn.
Important points to know:
- Grades: There is no minimum SAT/ACT or GPA required
- Residency requirement: United States resident
- School year: Must be a current high school junior or senior in the United States
- Video Submission Criteria:
- 5-minute max
- Questions to answer:
- What are your career goals?
- Why are you interested in digital marketing?
- What will the landscape look like in the future?
- How do you plan on shaping the industry?
- Deadline: March 31, 2019 & September 30, 2019
- Amount: $1,000 awarded twice annually
Contact Vertical Measures to learn more
We’re a full-service digital marketing agency based in sunny Phoenix, Arizona. Using disciplines such as content marketing, search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising, we help our clients build their audience and then leverage it for revenue growth.
As marketers, our team is passionate about what we do. We work hard for our clients and strive to lead the way for digital marketers everywhere. We’re animal lovers; comic nerds; analytic enthusiasts; creative artists; fashionistas; and so much more.