Presented by Blake Pappas
You’ve got to focus on the customer journey in order to succeed online. Various surveys show that the buyer is up to 67% through their journey before they reach out to sales. How do you ensure that your content is covering your journey steps and are you able to communicate with your prospects before they go back to search and potentially find your competitors?
Join one of the authors of the new book, The Customer Journey: How an Owned Audience Can Transform Your Business as he walks you through the customer journey and learn what tactics and channels can move your prospects quickly through the journey and how to leverage your content to motivate them to trade their personal information to become part of your owned audience.
- How the Internet has changed the way people buy.
- Why it’s so important to have a documented, written strategy.
- Understand why it’s vital to create content that resonates with your audience at each stage of the customer journey.
- Strategize, ideate and create user-focused content infused with SEO best practices that beat the competition in search and beyond.
- How Hub & Spoke content marketing can help you build an audience that you own, not rent, and the prove the value it creates for your organization.