Presented by John Triplett
Communication, defined goals and realistic expectations are key to the success of any CMO. Without establishing and agreeing on these core aspects of the CMO’s role, the likelihood that you’ll see a revolving door in this C-suite position are greatly exacerbated. By understanding what you’re looking for in your CMO, CEO’s are able to streamline the hiring process and vet the right candidates for the position.
In this webinar, we’ll explore some of the common missteps made by organizations when hiring a Chief Marketing Officer.
Specifically, you’ll discover how to:
- Understand the changing role of the CMO (or lead marketing executive)
- Explain the emerging skill set every marketing executive should possess
- Recognize why ROI should drive the CMO’s actions and decisions
- Grasp where the marketing executive should focus time and resources
- Answer whether or not your CMO is allocating budget to the right channels
- Determine if your marketing executive is setting the organization up for future success by focusing on an ‘owned’ audience
- Know when the CEO is really the one to blame