There are some great free tools out there that can provide valuable information about your website and your rankings in the search engines, but some of us just don’t have the time or patience to figure out how to read and interpret that information!
As we continue our monthly webinar series, Vertical Measures’ Chris von Nieda, Director of Search Marketing, and James Constable, Link Building Strategist, will present “Google Analytics and Conversions” on May 13th at 11:30 a.m. EST (10:30 a.m. CST, 8:30 a.m. PST).
Attendees will learn some basics as well as advanced “tricks” about how to use Google Analytics and will also receive an introduction to using Google Website Optimizer to increase traffic to your website and achieve higher conversion rates. Join these experts as they open the hood of these two free powerful tools!
Key topics include:
* Traffic Analysis: Where traffic is coming from and why
* Visitor Analysis and Trending: Who your visitors are and what they are doing on your site
* Keyword Analysis: Which keywords are driving traffic to the site
* Conversion Rates: How to increase the conversions and decrease fallout during the sales funnel
* Content Analysis: Which content is performing best and why
* Website Optimizer: Why use it
At the end of the webinar, Chris and James will personally answer any questions you have about SEO and link building strategies.
Our past webinars are now available on our free SEO webinars page. Topics include “How to Capture the Other 9 Positions on Google”, “Targeted Social Media Campaigns That Work for SEO”, and “Creating a Corporate Blog That Attracts Visitors”.
Be sure to stay tuned for our upcoming webinars on the second Thursday of each month.
We hope you can join us!