I asked a few coworkers this morning, during our normal morning banter, what they thought of April Fools Day. Some weren’t too concerned, some enjoyed the pranks, and some hate it (me included!). I do not want to hear the words April Fools today!
I do, however, like seeing others get pranked. Check out some of the creative minds expressing their April Fools pranks online.
– has changed their homepage. Many were surprised to see that it is very reminiscent of Digg’s homepage. Those unfamiliar with Reddit’s normal website won’t be phased by this change, but those of us that are frequent users on the sites got a kick out of it this A.M.
After sharing the Reddit April Fools joke with Arnie he was curious to see if Digg’s site had changed to a mock-up of Reddit’s site. This wasn’t the case, but Digg got in on the day’s debauchery with a Digg submission. Click on the link
and vote for the submission. Pay careful attention to the lower left hand side of your screen. I had Tony Danza pay me a visit this morning, who did you get?
Quite a few more in our industry:
Gmail Auto Pilot
– Check out these automatic responses to your e-mails. Helpful? I think not!
Google Brain Search
– “Put phone to your forehead for best results”.
A whole new way to search….
TXT’N’WALK Phone App
– Check out this great application for your phone. Now you can text and see where you’re going at the same time!
– For software that is. The sites slogan? “If you can’t beat your enemies, beat your friends”
and help end software piracy.
And just a couple more, just for giggles:
– Be the envy of all your friends with this great invisible shirt! For just under $20, wow what a deal!
Share with us your favorites!