We’re always on the lookout for learning opportunities for ourselves and for our clients and friends. Recently, I came upon some content marketing seminars taking place on the East Coast. While we aren’t able to attend, we recommend you check them out if you’re on the East Coast!
Entitled Discover & Master the Seven-Step System Internet Marketing System That Thousands of Content Marketers, Producers & Publishers are Using to Make Millions Online, the seminars will be conducted byDon Nicholas & Kim Mateus. These intensive, one-day, interactive Internet marketing and online publishing workshops will include best practices and tactical skills collected from successful publishers that will help get you and your team hit the ground running.
We’re now publishing content on multiple platforms, attracting new audiences through blogs and social networks, and we have to learn to write for search engines. Nicholas and Mateus will stress the importance of researching keywords when titling and optimizing articles for the search engines, and then utilizing the social networks to drive traffic to their content. In one day, the workshops guide you through seven of the most important online publishing strategies that every content marketer should be trained in, in order to be successful online in 2010 and beyond. The workshop is for every level of employee, from CEOs and Publishers to editors and marketers. You can attend by yourself, or with your entire team.
Content Marketing 2010 dives into the following seven strategies:
1. Editorial Strategy: Leveraging Content & Reputation
2. Revenue Strategy: Choosing the Right Business Models
3. Audience Strategy: Attracting Targeted Website Traffic
4. Website Strategy: Converting Visitors into Subscribers
5. Email Strategy: Maximizing Customer Lifetime Value
6. People Strategy: Organizing Around the System
7. Reporting Strategy: Managing by Exception
The workshop schedule for June will take place in four metropolitan cities:
* June 9 – Washington, DC – Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
* June 16 – Boston, MA – The Mequoda Group Offices
* June 22 – New York, NY – Residence Inn Manhattan/Times Square
* June 29 – Chicago, IL – Four Points by Sheraton – Chicago Downtown / Magnificent Mile