User Experience Designer
Did you buy your favorite t-shirt online? How about concert tickets? A flight to NYC?
- How often do you abandon a Brand due to a poorly constructed digital experience?
- Could the process be made easier or faster?
- Do you effortlessly find ways the experience could be improved?
If these questions keep you awake at night, if you love constructing awe inspiring web experiences, and if you crave designing tactics to improve the way audiences interact with Brands, we are looking for you.
What we need is a Lead UX Designer for our Conversion Rate Optimization team in Phoenix, AZ – no contractors at this time – and in this role, you will work directly on websites within multiple verticals and work beside some of the greatest minds the digital marketing industry has to offer.
We are a full-service digital marketing agency based in sunny Phoenix, Arizona. Our purpose and passion is to help our clients drive profitable growth through content marketing, search engine optimization, and paid media advertising.
What You Will Be Doing – Tasks include:
- Ideating and managing experiments on client websites through A/B testing platforms (Tools ex: Optimizely, VWO, A/B Tasty, Convert, CrazyEgg)
- Developing internal processes for web implementation
- Web & marketing tracking tool implementation & troubleshooting
- Analyze test performance to determine winning variants
- Working with design and analysis teams to formulate hypothesis’ to improve user experience
Qualifications for this role
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS/JQuery
- Experience with WordPress & Drupal platforms and plugins
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams
- Effective communication skills to convey tech concepts to non-experts
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge of quality assurance processes
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics and strategies
- Experience with A/B testing tools and heatmapping software such as Optimizely, Unbounce, Visual Website Optimizer, A/B Tasty, Crazy Egg
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and web tracking tools
- Experience with design using Photoshop or Adobe
- Knowledge of UX best practices and trends
Apply for this position if you are…
- Looking to learn and be challenged daily
- Have 2-3 years’ experience with UX design and testing
- Hungry, innovative, humble, and ready to learn
- In Phoenix – not looking for contractors at this time, we want a team member!
You will work at our Northeast Phoenix location. Please email your cover letter, resume, etc. to careers [at] verticalmeasures [dot] com. No phone calls, please.