For more than 12 years, Vertical Measures has specialized in developing high-quality backlinks, which play a vital part in improving the organic presence for our clients’ websites.
We’re looking to hire an SEO link specialist to join our fast-growing team. This position is a good fit for someone who is a great problem solver and has the drive to understand a client’s challenges and opportunities in the digital marketing space.
Vertical Measures is a full-service digital marketing agency based in Phoenix, Arizona. We are passionate about helping our clients build an audience that they own and leveraging that audience for business growth. We do this by building strategic digital marketing plans that include such tactics as content marketing, search engine optimization, conversion rate optimization, lead nurture tactics, and paid media.
We are a bright and experienced team of professionals who pride ourselves on being exceptional in the industry. We’re also growing, and we are looking for an SEO link specialist who is:
- An excellent communicator
- A positive team player
- Receptive to feedback
- Dedicated to excellence
- Looking to grow right along with us
- Conduct research to identify quality backlinking opportunities
- Create and deliver client-facing strategies
- Collaborate with managers and team members to achieve results
- Communicate internally—early and often—to facilitate alignment of the greater team
- Maintain knowledge of current SEO practices
- Be the driving force behind meeting client goals and expectations
- Work closely with our content team to ensure we are creating effective and successful content for our clients
You may be a good fit if you…
- Understand the benefits of backlinks
- Exude a positive attitude in everything that you do
- Are detail-oriented, highly-motivated and a self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Are a critical thinker
- Have content marketing and SEO knowledge
- Have clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Know your way around Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
Other things that make you a good fit
We’re especially interested in speaking with you if you:
- Are familiar with web analytics tools and concepts
- Have experience as a blogger or a contributor to industry-related blogs
- Have sales experience
- Have knowledge of WordPress
- Have knowledge of onsite and offsite SEO
- Stay current with social media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn Profile, etc.
Perks of being on the Vertical Measures team
- A super-friendly environment that rewards results (and has fun at the same time)
- Competitive compensation
- A generous benefits package, including health, dental and vision
- 401(K) with company match
- Remote and flex working schedules after 60 days on the team
- Ongoing education in things that will make you smarter, more efficient, and more likable at parties
- Bring your dog to work days
You will work at our northeast Phoenix location (Tatum & Shea). Please email your cover letter, resume, etc. to careers [at] verticalmeasures [dot] com. No phone calls, please.