Did you buy your favorite t-shirt online? How about concert tickets? A flight to NYC?
- Was your interest provoked by an image, a video, or a written post?
- What did you research next?
- Which factors influenced your decision?
- How long did your decision take?
If questions like these keep you awake at night, if you love figuring out how people make online buying decisions, and if you’re passionate about designing social strategies using every relevant platform available, we are looking for you.
Vertical Measures is hiring a senior-level associate for our paid media department. In this role, you’ll work on numerous accounts within multiple verticals and beside some of the greatest minds and tacticians in the digital space.
Vertical Measures is a full-service digital marketing agency based in Phoenix, Arizona. We are passionate about helping our clients build an audience that they own and leveraging that audience for business growth. We do this by building strategic digital marketing plans that include such tactics as content marketing, search engine optimization, conversion rate optimization, lead nurture tactics, and paid media.
We are a bright and experienced team of professionals who pride ourselves on being exceptional in the industry. We’re also growing, and we are looking for a social media manager who:
- Has 1 to 3 years’ experience in the space
- Is ready for more responsibility
- Is a positive team player who’s dedicated to excellence
- Build and manage brand social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and potentially, additional channels (such as Snapchat, etc.)
- Collaborate with content teams to build shareable content appropriate for specific networks to build brand awareness, brand engagement and conversions
- Listen for relevant social discussion about brands, their competitors, and the industry, both from existing customers and leads and from new audiences that don’t yet know the brand is a potential solution
- Run regular social media promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats and Facebook promotions to LinkedIn posts, as well as curating the post content and links posted through these and other channels
- Work alongside paid media team and CRO specialists to create appropriate landing pages where needed
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation marketing, inbound marketing, and blogging.
- Recent specialization in analytics (GA, Omniture, etc.) preferred
- Cross-channel strategy experience
- Attribution modeling experience
Other things that make you a good fit
We are especially interested in speaking with you if you:
- Have agency experience
- Can manage your time, juggle many tasks and meet deadlines
- Enjoy collaborating with team members
- Won’t melt under pressure
- Area a positive team player who’s cool with receiving feedback
- Have a mindset of always wanting to improve
- Bonus points if you’re a little goofy
Perks of being on the Vertical Measures team
- A super-friendly environment that rewards results (and has fun at the same time)
- Competitive compensation
- A generous benefits package, including health, dental and vision
- 401(K) with company match
- Remote and flex working schedules after 60 days on the team
- Ongoing education in things that will make you smarter, more efficient, and more likable at parties
- Bring your dog to work days
You will work at our northeast Phoenix location (Tatum & Shea). Please email your cover letter, resume, etc. to careers [at] verticalmeasures [dot] com. No phone calls, please.