Vertical Measures located in Phoenix, AZ, is a respected online marketing agency focusing on search, social and content marketing for our clients.
We have an immediate opening for a friendly, energetic office administrator who will assist in multiple departments including accounting, HR, reception and sales. This is NOT a sales position. This is a great opportunity for a talented individual who wants to learn about our fast growing industry. Employees at Vertical Measures enjoy a professional and friendly work environment – Join our team today!
- Positive attitude and willingness to assist others
- Friendly, self assured and self motivated
- A professional, “Take Charge” person – must be able to work independently after given instruction
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel & Word)
- Top notch organizational skills – must be extremely detail-focused
- 9% error-free data entry skills
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for the Internet and a true desire to learn about our industry
- Must be very comfortable using the internet for research
- Some office management and/or bookkeeping experience helpful
- Knowledge of Salesforce and QuickBooks a plus, but will train the right candidate
- Strong and consistent attention to detail
- Support accounting department with light bookkeeping entered into QuickBooks, filing, etc.
- Support office management by maintaining/ordering office supplies, various office management duties and errands
- Reception duties/answering phones, greeting clients, accepting packages
- Support sales department with data entry, email correspondence, database cleanup
- Organizing and maintaining document files
- Miscellaneous general administrative support tasks as needed for multiple departments and executives
Vertical Measures offers competitive compensation along with a friendly work environment. Starting salary for this position is approximately $34K depending on qualifications and experience. This is a full-time in-office position including the opportunity to join our group health benefits package after 60 days of employment. You will work at our Northeast Phoenix location (Tatum & Shea). We Google all applicants!
Please email (no calls) you cover letter and résumé to careers [at] verticalmeasures [dot] com.