How to Create Content that Works as Marketing
July 12th at 11am PST, 2pm EST
Everyone’s talking about content marketing, but what does that mean? More importantly, how is it done?
July’s webinar welcomed a special guest speaker, Brian Clark, the Founder and CEO of Copyblogger and Copyblogger Media.
Brian built three successful offline businesses using online marketing techniques before moving to a completely online business model. The result of that move — Copyblogger Media — is an innovative company that provides the advice and solutions that empower people to successfully grow their businesses through social media and online marketing.
Watch this special presentation to learn more about how content can successfully impact your organization.In this webinar, Brian walks you through the strategies and tactics that work for content marketing.
What have People Said About Brian and Copyblogger?
- Advertising Age ranks Copyblogger as a top marketing blog in its Power150 list.
- The Guardian named Copyblogger one of the world’s 50 most powerful blogs.
- Brian Clark was ranked #3 of the 100 Most Influential Online Marketers of 2009.
- The editors of Performancing named Brian Clark the most influential blogger of 2007.
- BusinessWeek says entrepreneurs should follow Copyblogger on Twitter.
- Dunn and Bradstreet says Brian is the most influential person to follow on Twitter for small businesses.