Webinar: 2017 B2B Content Marketing Research: What Works & Why
Joe Pulizzi is joined by special guest, Arnie Kuenn, and they break down the latest content marketing trends, along with what marketers should expect as we move into the new year. Find out what the top performers in the industry are doing differently and how you can apply those best practices into your own strategies.
Presented by Joe Pulizzi and special guest, Arnie Kuenn
Review this content marketing webinar to learn about:
- The importance of instituting a long-term content marketing strategy
- Why quality trumps quantity when it comes to digital content
- The benefits of creating content for your audience instead of your brand
- The most effective channels to use for distributing content
- How to determine your content marketing goals for the next 12 months
Recording and Slides
Need a content marketing strategy? Work with us to prepare for 2017 and beyond.
About the Presenters
Joe Pulizzi is the founder of Content Marketing Institute, the leading education and training organization for content marketing, which includes the largest in-person content marketing event in the world, Content Marketing World.
Arnie Kuenn is the CEO of Vertical Measures. Arnie is a frequent speaker and author of the award-winning content marketing book Accelerate! and his second book, Content Marketing Works, which is available for free download.