Learn about Search, Social & Content Marketing in a Free Webinar
If you are a loyal follower of our blog or even just a first time peruser, you’ll see us throw out the phrase “content is king” quite a bit. Or maybe you’ve read that content isn’t king, but rather content is President. Whatever ruling dignitary we deem it to be, it’s simple enough to say: quality content development and strategy is vital to a business’ success in the digital realm of marketing.
Now, more than ever, you have the ability to reach potential customers online with content that is relevant, informational, and entertaining. It’s even become part of our everyday lexicon to tell someone when they need information to “Google it.” In fact, 93% of people looking to make a purchase search online first. This means a larger number of people are looking for information and looking online first. Are you equipped to have them find you? And if they do find you, is the content you produce enough to keep them engaged?
If you find yourself wanting to learn more on this topic, join us on March 21st for a free webinar. Arnie Kuenn, President of Vertical Measures, has put together this one hour webcast in conjunction with the American Marketing Association and Act-On Software to educate you on the convergence of search, social media, and content marketing. Arnie will pack in a lot of information that will lead you toward better results in your online marketing efforts. Some of the topics that will be covered are:
- The definition of content marketing and how you can be successful
- How to become visible on search engines and social media
- How the combination of methods used for search and social media can be more powerful together than when apart
- Why and how content is the important third piece of the puzzle
- How to develop, optimize, and distribute content
Learn more about this content marketing webinar, to be held on March 21st from 12-1pm CDT. Spaces are still available!
About Quinn Whissen
Quinn Whissen, Marketing Manager, heads the tactical planning and implementation of cross-platform marketing activities for Vertical Measures including; blogging, social media marketing, webinars, content marketing, email marketing and promotions. She is also a workshop leader, traveling to conferences around the country to teach people the principles of content marketing and the Vertical Measures 8 Step Process. +Quinn Whissen
- The Weekly Measure: Lessons in Storytelling, Technical SEO Fundementals & Earning Links for Local Businesses
Mar 27, 2015
- 3 Technical SEO Fundamentals You Shouldn’t Neglect
Mar 24, 2015
- The Weekly Measure: Content Ideation, Facebook Ads Revenue & Link Building in 2015
Mar 20, 2015
- Do Likes Lead to Revenue with Facebook Ads?
Mar 17, 2015