Vertical Measures Selected For AspDotNetStorefront Add-On Marketplace
February 26, 2008 – ROCKY RIVER, OH – AspDotNetStorefront has announced the recent launch of its new Add-On Marketplace, designed to give users of AspDotNetStorefront with even more options for supercharging their online business experience.
“The marketplace was created to help clients – both current and future – tap into the full potential that the AspDotNetStorefront platform provides to help them meet their eCommerce needs,” said Robert Anderson, president of AspDotNetStorefront. “All of the add-on products and services found within the marketplace have been fully tested to work with our platform. In fact, we use many of them in our own business.”
AspDotNetStorefront’s eCommerce platform has been on the market since 1997. The company prides itself on the platform’s flexibility and aggressive pricing. More than 5,000 web developers and nearly 10,000 customers use the platform to meet their shopping cart software needs.
The new marketplace boasts a variety of services that can make the AspDotNetStorefront platform even more functional for business use. The featured products and service providers include:
- T-HUB. This is a Quickbooks interface that provides easy product, pricing, inventory, customer and order synchronization between AspDotNetStorefront and QuickBooks.
- CM-x : Marketing to both new and long-term, loyal contacts is an essential part of ecommerce success. CM-x is a suite of email marketing services and techniques specially designed to integrate fully with AspDotNetStorefront and remove the burden of effective email marketing from the busy lives of online store-owners.
- Vertical Measures. This SEO, link building and web site publicity firm has worked directly with AspDotNetStorefront in the past and has proven results in driving targeted traffic to eCommerce sites.
- MaxMind. A proven geolocational fraud protection service, MaxMind helps protect store owners from fraudulent orders by assisting with geographical IP address location checking, issuing bank BIN number country matching, high risk ISP address and e-mail checking and more.
- Compunix. The company offers three different AspDotNetStorefront add-ons: an extensive IE toolbar, a multi-server image manager and a multi-image processor.
- Misakko. A multi-site store solution allowing you to run multiple AspDotNetStoreFront shopping stores and manage them using a single backend admin console.
- Cardinal Commerce. This add-on service provides Verified By Visa service to merchants helping further avoid fraudulent credit card usage and charge backs.
- buySAFE. This third-party service offers eCommerce shoppers a way to verify the veracity and trustworthiness of endorsed merchants. Gaining approval from this service can give online businesses the credibility they need to gain customer confidence.
- ControlScan. The ControlScan company provides PaymentCard Industry (PCI) approved scanning services for AspDotNetStorefront web sites.
- Google Checkout. Many buyers use this shopping cart software enhancer to gain more control over their eCommerce experiences. The checkout program gives buyers a single account to store billing and shipping addresses and credit card information.
- Exhibit A. A fully featured, CAN-SPAM compliant email solution that minimizes the amount of work necessary to send top-notch emails and newsletters to your customers.
- SightMax. Providing a way to add live chat features to the AspDotNetStorefront platform, this add-on offers a way to improve customer relations through hands-on communication.
Companies included in the AspDotNetStorefront eCommerce Marketplace are poised to help the platform’s users bring their businesses to the next level.
“We are very pleased to be part of the AspDotNetStorefront Marketplace,” said Arnie Kuenn, president of Vertical Measures
. “We look forward to helping boost the success of any online business through targeted marketing, link building and SEO services.”
“We look forward to helping AspDotNetStorefront users make the most of their experience,” said Jo Stewart, chief operations officer of Charley Mail’s parent company VORTX. “When online business owners have a way to reach out to clients, they take the potential to the next level. The personalized contact breaks down the facelessness of the Internet and shows customers that online businesses do care on a very personal level.”
AspDotNetStorefront.com, a Division of Discovery Productions, Inc. is a privately held company headquartered in Rocky River, OH that provides online ASP.NET-based e-commerce shopping cart systems
for merchants and developer partners. For more information, visit www.AspDotNetStorefront.com or call 602-490-0243.