Did you know social media has changed?
LinkedIn and Facebook in particular have gone through a lot of changes in just the past two months. In addition, social media signals have become more important for SEO and rankings. An upcoming event is the perfect place to get caught up on all that is happening with social media and discover how it can grow your business.
Attending a week-long conference can be really pricey with airfare, hotel and being away from your job. But, you can attend an online conference with 22 different social media pros for a fraction of the cost. I’m talking about Social Media Examiner’s upcoming third annual social media conference, Social Media Success Summit 2011.
Even if you’ve attended in the past, there is a whole new lineup and the focus is to empower you to implement successful social media marketing tactics, track and measure your social media ROI, and see how successful social media campaigns were executed. Twenty-three of the world’s leading social media superstars will be instructors. Nearly all of the presenters have either authored a social media book or managed social media programs for well-known corporations.
You’ll hear from Boeing, Verizon, Intel, Citigroup and Cisco. The 22 presenters will include:
- Jeremiah Owyang, Altimeter Group
- Brian Solis, author of Engage
- Mari Smith, co-author of Facebook Marketing: An Hour a Day
- Frank Eliason, Citigroup
- Mario Sundar, LinkedIn
- David Meerman Scott, author of Real-Time Marketing and PR
And here’s a sample of what you’ll learn:
- Facebook news feed optimization
- How big B2B brands are using social media marketing
- How to use LinkedIn to grow your business
- How to attract local customers using Facebook Places
- The 6-step process for measuring social media return on investment.
There are only 2,500 spots and many of them have already been taken. Register today!
This entry was posted on Monday, April 18th, 2011 at 4:30 am and is filed under Social Media. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.