Online Conference to Build Social Media Success
Did you know social media has changed?
LinkedIn and Facebook in particular have gone through a lot of changes in just the past two months. In addition, social media signals have become more important for SEO and rankings. An upcoming event is the perfect place to get caught up on all that is happening with social media and discover how it can grow your business.
Attending a week-long conference can be really pricey with airfare, hotel and being away from your job. But, you can attend an online conference with 22 different social media pros for a fraction of the cost. I’m talking about Social Media Examiner’s upcoming third annual social media conference, Social Media Success Summit 2011.
Even if you’ve attended in the past, there is a whole new lineup and the focus is to empower you to implement successful social media marketing tactics, track and measure your social media ROI, and see how successful social media campaigns were executed. Twenty-three of the world’s leading social media superstars will be instructors. Nearly all of the presenters have either authored a social media book or managed social media programs for well-known corporations.
You’ll hear from Boeing, Verizon, Intel, Citigroup and Cisco. The 22 presenters will include:
- Jeremiah Owyang, Altimeter Group
- Brian Solis, author of Engage
- Mari Smith, co-author of Facebook Marketing: An Hour a Day
- Frank Eliason, Citigroup
- Mario Sundar, LinkedIn
- David Meerman Scott, author of Real-Time Marketing and PR
And here’s a sample of what you’ll learn:
- Facebook news feed optimization
- How big B2B brands are using social media marketing
- How to use LinkedIn to grow your business
- How to attract local customers using Facebook Places
- The 6-step process for measuring social media return on investment.
There are only 2,500 spots and many of them have already been taken. Register today!
About Sarah Moraes
Sarah Moraes, Marketing Manager, heads the tactical planning and implementation of cross-platform marketing activities for Vertical Measures including; blogging, social media marketing, webinars, content marketing, email marketing and promotions. In addition, she published the Local Search Marketing for Business How-To-Guide, a part of the Vertical Measures How-To-Guide Series.+Sarah Moraes
- The Weekly Measure: Safe Link Acquisition, Checklist for Publishing Content & Hashtag Guide
Feb 27, 2015
- A Survivor’s Guide to Attending a Marketing Conference
Feb 24, 2015
- The Weekly Measure: Buyer Personas, Twitter and Google Partnership & Shareworthy Content Creation
Feb 20, 2015
- Twitter Partners with Google: What You Need to Know
Feb 19, 2015