Get Your Learn On at Social Media AZ
If you’re like me then you’re always looking to learn something new in the industry. From what’s up and coming in mobile search, to proving ROI for social media, there always seems to be someone’s new and exciting ideas available online to learn and share. But it’s a whole different experience when you stop reading something online, and hear the expert speak at a conference or event. This September 9th get ready Phoenix, Social Media AZ is back.
On September 9th attendees of the third SMAZ conference will learn applied social media practices, and many presenters will be showing how successful strategies have worked for their businesses or clients. In addition, the Online Marketing Institute (OMI) is presenting their social media workshop, complete with case study research from the leading universities and research firms. This 2 hour workshop is $79 (save 30% if attending SMAZ by using code OMISMAZ30, register here).
Speakers at SMAZ include:
• Greg Chapman – President of Sitewire?
• Laurie G Buczek – Enterprise 2.0 Program Manager, Intel Corporation
• Matt O’Brien – President, Mint Social
• Michael Roberts – President, SpyFu.com
• Sheila Kloefkorn – Founder & President, KEO Marketing
• Arnie Kuenn – President, Vertical Measures
• Mike Corak – VP of Strategy & Interactive Services, Tallwave
• Bret Giles – President, AgencySide
• Fred von Graf – President, Web3Mavens, LLC
• Tiffany Winman – Social Media Strategist, IBM
• Jeff Moriarty – Director Social Media, Sitewire
• Bart Steiner – CEO and Founder, Bulbstorm, Inc.
• Fionn Downhill – President, Elixir Interactive
• Linda Vandevrede – Public Relations Consultant & Author
• Evo Terra – Digital Business Strategist, Sitewire
• Dean Wright – VP Marketing, Tripware.com
Interested in attending? Here are a few more details:
Register for tickets: Full Access All Day Tickets available, special pricing for students or previous attendees (buy one get 2nd 50% off!). Register here.
See the buzz: Check out all the peeps already tweeting about the event (you might even find a coupon code or two!). #SMAZ
Be there: MadCap Theater – 730 S. Mill Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281 on September 9th, 2010 (view map here).
Parking: There will be free and discounted parking available. Once you register you’ll get more details.
About Kaila Strong
As Senior Director of SEO Services, Kaila oversees both the SEO department and our Internet Marketing Strategists. She works with our expert team to uncover SEO strategies, develop link building campaigns, conduct competitive analysis, review Google penalties, execute backlink analysis and train peers on SEO fundamentals. +Kaila Strong