At Vertical Measures we understand that your business and your website are unique, and you require different approaches and internet marketing services to be the most successful. That is why we offer a broad range of services to provide you with everything that you need, from SEO and link building, to social media consultation and content creation.
Some clients come to us knowing exactly what website marketing services they need. But others aren’t as readily able to pinpoint how to improve their online presence or web conversions, or even how their competitors are doing a better job. If you are a little lost and wondering where to start in the internet marketing world, we can help you find a clear path. We’ll identify what is needed to increase your bottom line and improve your return on investment. We look at your site holistically, making sure we understand your team, your long term objectives, and what processes you already have in place.
Begin with a Search, Social & Content Strategy
For clients who don’t know exactly what type of internet marketing services would be fitting for them, we recommend starting with a comprehensive Search, Social & Content Strategy. This audit will establish your baseline in order to understand where you need to be, how we can get you there, and what services would be the most fitting for your specific business.
What Our Strategy Packages Include
We have a number of packages available for you, depending on where your business currently stands; from brands just starting out in online marketing to those who are already active yet want to improve their position in a competitive space and improve ROI.
Our packages are tiered depending on your goals and current baseline, but they can include many of the following pieces to the puzzle:
- Content Audit – Assessment of your current assets to see areas of strength or improvement
- Content Plan – Creation of a plan to lead your strategy toward your goals
- Onsite SEO Audit – Survey of your onsite factors like optimization, URL structure, etc
- Analytics Review – Evaluation of measurement factors and top performing content
- Competitive Link Analysis – Analysis of your competitors link strategies and placements
- Social Media Audit – Audit of your social media platforms and suggestions for optimized use
- Keyword Research – Review of your current and future focus keywords
- Target Audience – Evaluation of your target audience, demographics, and personas
- Competitive Content Analysis – Investigation into your competitors’ content and how you match up
Based upon the audit, we will lay out recommendations that align with your business objectives and the latest industry practices. We then prioritize based on which opportunities can get you there the fastest. The audit includes a project timeline of improvements that can be made to reach your target goals.Get your audit started today. Contact Us Now.