Our Technical SEO Services
Our technical SEO services include a full review of your website’s current platform, architecture, and site programming to ensure that your site is firing on all cylinders and ready to generate as much organic search traffic as possible.
Common SEO Problems We Can Help You Identify
A winning SEO strategy begins with a technically sound website. You can write amazing content, and craft perfectly optimized meta tags, but if the search engines can’t crawl all of your pages, index all of your site content, and understand how it all fits together – you have zero chance of ranking well. Our SEO team is very experienced at identifying all technical issues that could be a roadblock to success.
The most common technical SEO issues that we encounter are:
- Website Programming – Web technology has come a long way over the last decade. There are many new features that can be implemented to improve user experience. However, some programming, such as AnglularJS, creates issues with search engine optimization.
- Internal Linking and Site Navigation – It’s also critical to use a logical navigation structure that ensures that website visitors and search engines are able to navigate to all of your important pages.
- Page Load Speed – One of the +200 factors that influence search engine algorithm is how fast your webpages load in a visitors browser. It’s very important to review all page elements and find opportunities to reduce load time so all webpages will load as fast as possible.
- XML Sitemap – One of the most effective ways to get your new webpages indexed quickly into the search engines is to create and manage an XML sitemap.
Want to get your site’s SEO in order? Let us know how we can help!
Start with a Technical SEO Audit
If you are not sure where your site stacks up, we highly recommend our Onsite SEO Audit. This is a comprehensive deliverable that provides in-depth analysis of your website’s current search engine friendliness. Here is just a small sample of site elements we analyze in our reports:
- Accessibility & Indexing
- Site Architecture
- Semantic Markup
- International and Local SEO
Interested in an Onsite SEO Audit? Contact us now and let’s get started!