Win a Free Back Link Analysis From Vertical Measures
On August 22nd, Vertical Measures will give away a Back Link Analysis on Facebook. Being one of our most popular services and valued at $900.00, this thorough evaluation of the links pointing to your website is especially beneficial to those who have seen decreases in their rankings. Recently, many websites have fallen from their positions in the Google search results because of the Panda and Penguin updates. It’s also especially beneficial for those of you who can’t seem to obtain and maintain an authoritative position in the search results.
What is a back link analysis?
Our team of experts will provide you with a report complete with the following information:
- Total links in your portfolio and their overall quality
- Types of links: content, internal or homepage
- Anchor text and whether there are any over-optimization issues
- Ratio of home page links to internal page links
- The domain authority (DA) of sites pointing to you
Why do I need one?
With the latest Google algorithm updates, it is imperative to understand who is linking to your website in order to have the highest Google rankings possible.
How do I enter to win the Back Link Analysis?
- Become a fan of us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/verticalmeasures
- Keep an eye out on Facebook next Wednesday, August 22nd for the contest flyer and follow the simple instructions
Thanks for being a fan on Facebook, and good luck!
About Sarah Schager
As our senior social media strategist, Sarah Schager develops and executes effective social media strategy plans and promotional campaigns with the goals of generating leads and increasing a positive web presence for brands. +Sarah Schager
The Weekly Measure: Learning SEO, Fixing 404 Pages for Links & The Role of Design in Content Marketing
Jul 31, 2015
Why Design Is Important for Content Marketing
Jul 28, 2015
The Weekly Measure: Improving Visibility with Links, Discovering Google Penalties & Embracing Content Marketing
Jul 24, 2015
Ditch Your Drab Content and Give Readers What They Want
Jul 23, 2015