Pubcon Las Vegas Day 3: Session Wrapup
What a great week it has been here in Las Vegas, but I have to admit I am ready to head home. Late nights, early mornings, too many vodka cranberries, and way too much money spent on those darn slot machines have me aching for Phoenix!
- Category Awareness
- Brand Awareness
- Brand Consideration
- Brand Preference
- Purchase Intent
- Customer Retention
- Starting a blog
- Social media profiles
- Niche sites and directories
- Addict-o-Matic: this is a great starting point
- WhosTalkin.com: gives you some good measurements, mostly social media and blog posts.
- ShareThis.com: a free tool showing metrics for reporting, and integrates well with GA.
- Snip-N-Tag: this Firefox addon does URL shortening, and Google campaign Ids as well.
- GA?: this Firefox addon goes onto a specific page and determines if the code is correct or not.
- Better Google Analytics: this Firefox addon allows you to have full screen toggle, a content search box, also has the ability to view content page and how many times that page has been added to digg, reddit, etc.
- Enhanced Google Analytics: another Firefox addon, this one can tell if there are any unusual spikes in referral traffic with a click of a button.
- Twitalyzer.com: is a scoring algorithum, most useful in the fact that you can log into GA directly from it.
- Hoosuite.com: a Twitter platform which has click stats, geo stats on tweets, etc.
- Bit.ly: this url shortner allows you to see the click through rates on any URL in the bit.ly system.
- ExcellentAnalytics.com: this is an excel plugin best used if you already have excel reports requiring mashing up.
- SiteScanGA.com: scans your site if you use GA and gives you a report.
- TweetingToHard.com: pokes fun at narcissistic Twitter posts.
About Kaila Strong
As Senior Director of SEO Services, Kaila oversees both the SEO department and our Internet Marketing Strategists. She works with our expert team to uncover SEO strategies, develop link building campaigns, conduct competitive analysis, review Google penalties, execute backlink analysis and train peers on SEO fundamentals. +Kaila Strong
- The Weekly Measure: Content Commitments, Increasing Website Authority & Local Link Building
Apr 24, 2015
- 3 Content Commitments to Live By
Apr 21, 2015
- Are you Ready for Google’s Next Algorithm Change?
Apr 20, 2015
- The Weekly Measure: Choosing Content Keywords, AdWords Search Funnels & Writing Mobile Content
Apr 17, 2015