Vertical Measures Presents Google Analytics and Conversions Webinar May 13th
There are some great free tools out there that can provide valuable information about your website and your rankings in the search engines, but some of us just don’t have the time or patience to figure out how to read and interpret that information!
Key topics include:
* Traffic Analysis: Where traffic is coming from and why
* Visitor Analysis and Trending: Who your visitors are and what they are doing on your site
* Keyword Analysis: Which keywords are driving traffic to the site
* Conversion Rates: How to increase the conversions and decrease fallout during the sales funnel
* Content Analysis: Which content is performing best and why
* Website Optimizer: Why use it
At the end of the webinar, Chris and James will personally answer any questions you have about SEO and link building strategies.
About Sarah Moraes
Sarah Moraes, Marketing Manager, heads the tactical planning and implementation of cross-platform marketing activities for Vertical Measures including; blogging, social media marketing, webinars, content marketing, email marketing and promotions. In addition, she published the Local Search Marketing for Business How-To-Guide, a part of the Vertical Measures How-To-Guide Series. +Sarah Moraes
5 Unique Facebook Ads Targeting Tips that Drive Serious ROI
Sep 27, 2016
The Weekly Measure: Setting Content Marketing Goals, Keyword Research Lessons from Netflix & How to Conduct Link Audits
Sep 23, 2016
How a Project Manager Can Solve Your Content Marketing Challenges
Sep 22, 2016
Should I Create Soft or Hard Goals for My Content Marketing?
Sep 20, 2016