Landing Page Optimization Part 1 – Overview
Landing page optimization is one of the "three legs to the stool" in the Google quality score battle ( the other two being keywords and ads) and it’s often the one that professional PPC managers have the least control over.
- Be concise
- Have clear calls to action
- Flow easily
- Reflect the keywords that brought the visitor to the page.
- The Weekly Measure: Content Commitments, Increasing Website Authority & Local Link Building
Apr 24, 2015
- 3 Content Commitments to Live By
Apr 21, 2015
- Are you Ready for Google’s Next Algorithm Change?
Apr 20, 2015
- The Weekly Measure: Choosing Content Keywords, AdWords Search Funnels & Writing Mobile Content
Apr 17, 2015