Landing Page Optimization Part 1 – Overview
Landing page optimization is one of the "three legs to the stool" in the Google quality score battle ( the other two being keywords and ads) and it’s often the one that professional PPC managers have the least control over.
- Be concise
- Have clear calls to action
- Flow easily
- Reflect the keywords that brought the visitor to the page.
- The Weekly Measure: Social Media Post Frequency, Local Awareness Ads & Content Marketing Hub and Spoke Model
Mar 06, 2015
- Build your Content Marketing Around a Hub and Spoke Model
Mar 05, 2015
- Drive Foot Traffic with Facebook Local Awareness Ads
Mar 03, 2015
- The Weekly Measure: Safe Link Acquisition, Checklist for Publishing Content & Hashtag Guide
Feb 27, 2015