Landing Page Optimization Part 1 – Overview
Landing page optimization is one of the "three legs to the stool" in the Google quality score battle ( the other two being keywords and ads) and it’s often the one that professional PPC managers have the least control over.
- Be concise
- Have clear calls to action
- Flow easily
- Reflect the keywords that brought the visitor to the page.
- The Weekly Measure: Lessons in Storytelling, Technical SEO Fundementals & Earning Links for Local Businesses
Mar 27, 2015
- 3 Technical SEO Fundamentals You Shouldn’t Neglect
Mar 24, 2015
- The Weekly Measure: Content Ideation, Facebook Ads Revenue & Link Building in 2015
Mar 20, 2015
- Do Likes Lead to Revenue with Facebook Ads?
Mar 17, 2015