This month’s Vertical Measures webinar, “Go Local or Go Home”, on July 15th at 11:30 a.m. EST (8:30 a.m. PST, 10:30 a.m. CST) will feature Sarah Moraes, Internet Marketing Specialist, and Jason Hendricks, SEO and Link Acquisition Specialist on our staff as they explore the busy streets of local search.
Did you know that approximately 20-40% of search queries on Google are location-based? Therefore, Local search is obviously a thriving area within the internet marketing industry and is becoming increasingly important for local businesses.
Key topics include:
• The stats on local search and why you should take it seriously
• How local search listings appear in the search engine results
• The top local search sites you should sign up for today
• How to optimize your local search listings
• How to optimize your website for local search
• What local search means for SEO
• The implications of reviews and ratings on your local search listings
• How your customers are using mobile search
At the end of the webinar, you will also have the opportunity to get your questions answered from Sarah and Jason personally.
Join us to learn everything from the basics of setting up a local search listing to what “local” means for SEO.
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 8th, 2010 at 4:42 am and is filed under Miscellaneous. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.