Our Top 10 Blog Posts in 2009
As 2009 comes to a close, we wanted to recap the year with some of our best blog posts of 2009.
- First off, we answered the question: what is link building? It’s a question that every website owner should know the answer to. So if you don’t, then stop reading this post and start reading that one.
- After you know the power of link building, it’s not hard to understand why people want our quality link building services. Of course, there’s nothing stopping you from doing it yourself. In fact, here are 10 Good Links You Can Get in the Next 50 Minutes.
- And if those aren’t enough, here are Ten (More) Links You Can Get Right Now.
- But if your business is driven by local search, skip those (for now) and go for Ten Good
LinksCitations You Can Get Right Now, because (as we discuss in the article), citations are more powerful than links in the local search arena.
- Of course, in addition to these simple, and powerful do-it-yourself tips offered on our SEO and Link Building Best Practices Blog this year, we also gave away $5000 worthy of link building services. And then, we did it again. So if you haven’t already, subscribe to our blog, ’cause you never know when we just might do it again.
- On the more philosophical side of link building, we had a lot of people weigh in on our post: An SEO is Not a Link Builder. Go ahead, add your opinion to the conversation.
- Just Don’t Build Links To Your Web Pages until you’ve read this post about the importance of on-site optimization.
- And the whole NoFollow Vs DoFollow thing? Does it really matter and more importantly, should you care? Well, in my opinion, people are too obsessed with PR and the nofollow tag, but then again, what other measurement do we have for links? I’d love to hear your opinion.
- And if you haven’t started to manage your reputation, 2010 might be the year to Be Proactive With Your Reputation Management. Just read the article to find out how.
- And although there’s been considerable debate about the importance of SEO in 2010, I think we all know how important SEO really is…
So if your competitor is beating you in the search engines, click the bright orange button at the top of the page that says: "Request More Info" and let’s talk about how we can be your secret weapon in 2010. Let’s just hope they haven’t already beaten you to it, cause we don’t do conflicts of interest…
If you haven’t kept up with our blog, looks like you’ve got some reading to do! Here’s to a happy and prosperous New Year for you, and your website!
The Weekly Measure: Guide to Content Formatting, PPC Lead Analysis Tips & Determining Link Value
Jul 01, 2016
What to Do if Someone Else Claimed Your Google My Business Listing
Jun 30, 2016
How to Analyze Your PPC Lead Data (With 15 Mini Case Studies)
Jun 28, 2016
The Weekly Measure: How to Advertise on Reddit, Comparing Domain Authority and Page Authority, & Using Content to Build Thought Leadership
Jun 24, 2016