Our Top 10 Blog Posts of 2010
As 2010 winds down, we’d like to recap the year with some of our best blog posts of the year! Here are our top 10 most visited blog posts:
- If you need a link building resource, our 100+ link building resources post is a one-stop-shop.
- And if you are marketing your business or brand online, don’t make these 10 deadly Internet marketing mistakes! (Guest Post by Gerald Weber)
- Did all of the 2010 predications from Internet marketing experts come true? Well, the year isn’t over yet!
- One thing is for sure, this year we realized many SEOs have celebrity look-alikes.
- A rumor that kept coming up through the year: Google starting its own SEO agency. APRIL FOOLS!
- And of course, many new tools were released. But perhaps the fastest, easiest, cheapest keyword research tool can be found at your fingertips.
- This Halloween there were plenty of ideas for Internet marketing related costumes.
- Even though we thought our Google SEO Agency joke was over, apparently it wasn’t. Twenty seven days after April 1st, our post was still being reported on… as actual news.
- But believe it or not, the year wasn’t all fun and jokes. One of our posts aimed to help people to explain and measure the ROI on Internet marketing. We hope it pointed you in the right direction.
- And back in February, Vertical Measures introduced an “Ode to SEO” contest, in which entrants had to write a Valentine’s Day inspired poem using a choice of keywords. The finalists were announced, and voting was on! Let’s just say, the winning poem was quite the read 😉
As you can see, we like to have a little bit of fun with our blog posts in addition to bringing you SEO, link building and Internet marketing best practices. What was your favorite Vertical Measures’ blog post of the year?
About Abby Gilmore
Abby Gilmore is a content strategist at Vertical Measures. When she is not creating, tweaking and developing strategies for online content, she creates her own offline content as a freelance print journalist.
The Weekly Measure: Creating Fresh Content, Value of Data & Why UX is Pivotal for SEO
Feb 24, 2017
How to Determine How Much to Spend on PPC Advertising
Feb 21, 2017
The Weekly Measure: Video Marketing, Dark Social & Fixing Broken Links
Feb 17, 2017
How Broken Links Hurt Your SEO (And Your Heart)
Feb 14, 2017