Our Top 10 Blog Posts of 2010
As 2010 winds down, we’d like to recap the year with some of our best blog posts of the year! Here are our top 10 most visited blog posts:
- If you need a link building resource, our 100+ link building resources post is a one-stop-shop.
- And if you are marketing your business or brand online, don’t make these 10 deadly Internet marketing mistakes! (Guest Post by Gerald Weber)
- Did all of the 2010 predications from Internet marketing experts come true? Well, the year isn’t over yet!
- One thing is for sure, this year we realized many SEOs have celebrity look-alikes.
- A rumor that kept coming up through the year: Google starting its own SEO agency. APRIL FOOLS!
- And of course, many new tools were released. But perhaps the fastest, easiest, cheapest keyword research tool can be found at your fingertips.
- This Halloween there were plenty of ideas for Internet marketing related costumes.
- Even though we thought our Google SEO Agency joke was over, apparently it wasn’t. Twenty seven days after April 1st, our post was still being reported on… as actual news.
- But believe it or not, the year wasn’t all fun and jokes. One of our posts aimed to help people to explain and measure the ROI on Internet marketing. We hope it pointed you in the right direction.
- And back in February, Vertical Measures introduced an “Ode to SEO” contest, in which entrants had to write a Valentine’s Day inspired poem using a choice of keywords. The finalists were announced, and voting was on! Let’s just say, the winning poem was quite the read 😉
As you can see, we like to have a little bit of fun with our blog posts in addition to bringing you SEO, link building and Internet marketing best practices. What was your favorite Vertical Measures’ blog post of the year?
About Abby Gilmore
Abby Gilmore is a content strategist at Vertical Measures. When she is not creating, tweaking and developing strategies for online content, she creates her own offline content as a freelance print journalist.
The Weekly Measure: SEO Mistakes, Brand Mentions & LinkedIn Success
Feb 16, 2018
Onward and Upward: How Vertical Measures Won Best Places to Work
Feb 15, 2018
The Weekly Measure: Paid Media Trends, HTTPS Deadline & Personalization Fails
Feb 09, 2018
5 Paid Media Trends You Should Know in 2018 (So You Don’t Fall Behind)
Feb 08, 2018