Online Marketing Summit Super Regionals On Their Way!
The Online Marketing Summit is coming to Phoenix June 15-17! This event features a flexible Super Regional three-day format jam packed with actionable learning where you can choose the day(s), sessions and workshops that best meet your needs. This expanded format contains the great education you’ve come to expect from OMS plus additional learning opportunities like:
- Online Marketing Boot Camp: Choose from 12 intensive, interactive workshops offered the day before the main OMS conference. Each workshop earns credit towards certification from the Online Marketing Institute.
- Social Media Masters Workshops: For the experienced PR and Social Media professional that’s ready to take social media marketing to next level. Offered the day after the main conference.
- Integrated Marketing Content: New workshops and an entire conference track are dedicated to help you learn how to bring it all together. Learn how to integrate the various online marketing components into your overall marketing mix and form a cohesive strategy.
- One-on-One Expert Labs: Receive a one-on-one consultation with experts in analytics, search, usability and email. Don’t miss this opportunity to ask the questions that will directly benefit your website’s and marketing performance.
As always, OMS covers key topics critical to your success as a marketer – social media, search, email, demand generation, analytics, usability and integrated marketing, brought to you by industry-leading authors, academics, brand marketers and online innovators. This year’s featured speakers include our President, Arnie Kuenn, Laura Beasley at Beasley Direct Marketing and Matt Dombrow, Master of Clickability at Clixo.
Register with promo code VERTICAL15 to save 15%.
About Elise Redlin
Elise is the Content & Marketing Manager at Vertical Measures, an internet marketing company in sunny Arizona providing services ranging from content marketing, to social media marketing, link building, and advanced SEO. She’s fully immersed herself into the world of content marketing and content strategy and is the managing editor of this blog. +Elise Redlin
- The Weekly Measure: Lessons in Storytelling, Technical SEO Fundementals & Earning Links for Local Businesses
Mar 27, 2015
- 3 Technical SEO Fundamentals You Shouldn’t Neglect
Mar 24, 2015
- The Weekly Measure: Content Ideation, Facebook Ads Revenue & Link Building in 2015
Mar 20, 2015
- Do Likes Lead to Revenue with Facebook Ads?
Mar 17, 2015