E-Book Bundle: Your Complete Content Revamp Kit
We’ve packaged together 4 of our most downloaded e-books to help you learn how to completely refresh your entire internet marketing strategy. This bundle will cover topics within content marketing, PPC, SEO, and much more. By downloading this bundle, you will receive the following guides (plus a bonus content calendar!):
Here’s some information on what’s inside each of the guides:
A 90-Day Content Marketing Course-Correction Plan
This content marketing template that will help you pivot your efforts to drive substantial results over the next 90 days. In this workbook, every week is broken out into lessons and takeaways, with action steps covering: The numerous aspects of content marketing covered include:
- Common pitfalls that take businesses off track
- How to research topics people are actually searching for
- Tactics to fine-tune your on page SEO and UX
The Future of SEO Trends in 2017 & Beyond
This free guide explores what we have predicted for the SEO industry for the remainder of 2017 and how to position yourself so you can be prepared for the curveballs Google will inevitably throw at us. This guide also helps readers:
- 10 Forecasted SEO Trends to Plan For
- Prepping for AMP and Voice Search
- Insights from Industry Experts Eric Enge, Julie Joyce, and more
Your Content Marketing Strategy Template and Checklist
This content marketing strategy template helps to identify answers within 8 core checkpoints before you ever press “Publish” on a piece of content. This checklist will help you map out:
- Business Goals: Why are you creating content?
- Content Goals: What do you want your content to do?
- Measurement: How will you track success?
How to Track Revenue from PPC Leads to Offline Sales
This eBook will help you connect the dots between the leads you generate online and the sales your convert offline. This 10-page guide breaks down the process of PPC lead tracking, and will also explain::
- Ways to help your marketing and sales teams collaborate throughout the process
- 10 metrics and KPIs that will be vital to proving the ROI for your digital advertising
- How your landing pages will help optimize your PPC campaigns to reach your conversion goals
BONUS: Content Editorial Calendar Template
The purpose of this template is to look out over the year and identify important dates and business milestones that your content can reinforce or integrate. For example, if you know you have a new product or service rolling out in June, then you can start planning supporting content in March. This long view lets you plan well in advance so you can identify opportunities and have plenty of time to take advantage of them.
About Zack Jones
“Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren’t.” – Margaret Thatcher