The Weekly Measure: Angular SEO Issues, Instagram Stories & Fonts
Each week, Vertical Measures presents the Weekly Measure, a collection of the week’s latest updates in the content marketing, paid search, social media, search engine optimization and link building fields. Also provided is a handy schedule of internet marketing industry conferences taking place around the world.
– Content Marketing Institute
Pick two words, any two words. No, it’s not a joke. It’s the start of a word-play exercise to strengthen your creative muscles.
– Search Engine Journal
Paid search and PLAs for Google Shopping are the next big opportunities for online retail, as long as you can crack the data code. Here’s why.
Search Engine Optimization
– Vertical Measures
How can you harness conversion opportunities using Accelerated Mobile Pages? There is a way to set up AMP tracking in Google Analytics.
– Campaign Monitor
Utilize email marketing and automation to its fullest. Campaign Monitor shows effective emails to send during each customer lifecycle stage.
– SEM Rush
Learn about the typography evolution, how a specific font conveys a particular emotion and how to choose the best font for email.
Check out our list of over 120 Digital Marketing conferences
- September 5-8: Content Marketing World – Cleveland, OH
- Check out our Ultimate Guide to #CMWorld
- September 6-7: Digital Summit – Washington D.C.
- Check out our Ultimate Guide to #DSDC
- September 12-13: Digital Summit – Detroit, MI
- Check out our Ultimate Guide to #DSDET
- October 2-3: Digital Summit – Charlotte, NC
- Check out our Ultimate Guide to #DSCLT
- October: 24-25: Digital Summit – Chicago, IL
- Check out our Ultimate Guide to #DSCHI
About Zack Jones
“Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren’t.” – Margaret Thatcher
The Weekly Measure: Avoid Social Media Embarrassment, Google’s New Update & Holiday Emails
Nov 17, 2017
6 Quality Indicators for Link Development
Nov 14, 2017
The Weekly Measure: How to Do CRO, Twitter’s Companion App & Holiday SEO
Nov 10, 2017
The SEO Audit Checklist and What It All Means
Nov 09, 2017