Did you know?
- More than 12 million children in the US are food insecure.
- A child dies of starvation every FIVE seconds!
- 1 in 10 households in the US go hungry or are threatened by possible hunger.
- Demand at local food banks is rising, in some cases by as much as 30%!
- Food banks have seen upwards of 20% first-time users of their services this year.
- Four out of Ten Americans will utilize food stamps at some point in their adult life.
- Over 10% living in rural America suffer from food insecurity.
- Over 60% of Americans receiving emergency food aid have high school degrees.
- Nearly 1/3 of food insecure families are single parent families.
More than ever, Americans need help and that’s where you come in. We’ll donate $250 to a charity making a difference to end hunger, all we need is your vote below. The charity with the most votes will receive $250 by November 26th, 2009. It’s that simple!
Have questions about this promotion? E-mail us! social media (at) verticalmeasures.com.
"We are on first page of Google now (took us FIVE YEARS) for our major search term. We thank Vertical Measures for this… We were solid on SEO for 4 years, but I can definitively tell you now that Vertical Measures has pushed us up that one extra level (page) on Google."