Here at Link Building Best Practices, we are all about helping people find good, quality links for their website. We tossed around several ideas on how to best achieve that goal.
We thought we might focus on vertical markets each month and ask expert link builders like Loren Baker, Sugar Rae, Ann Smarty, Wiep Knol, Debra Mastaler, Justilien Gaspard, Bob Gladstein, Todd Malicoat, Andy Hagans, & Sage Lewis to contribute suggestions on how to best go about getting links in that specific vertical market. But, since everyone is so busy, we figured we could only accomplish that once a month and it would take forever to get to all the vertical markets out there.
- Every Tuesday we will pick a vertical market based on the number of votes a market gets at our Vertical Market Poll.
- Link Building Best Practices will put up a post introducing the niche with one of our own suggestions on how to get a good link in that specific vertical market.
- We will then invite all of you out there to post in the comments a specific link building recommendation for that vertical market (a good directory, authority website, blog, article site, ezine, forum, link search, etc.). If it adds value, we will approve it, give you the credit, as well as a “do follow” link to your site.
- However, we will just delete stupid, irrelevant, spammy comments – only truly useful information will be allowed.
- We will keep doing this for as long as the community participates. So please spread the word!
- Over the course of one year, we should be able to cover a lot of vertical markets
So make sure you sign up for our email or RSS feed so that you are alerted every time a new vertical market is covered. Even if we are not focusing on your niche, you just might see a pretty creative idea that will trigger a thought for your market. It all starts next Tuesday!
Vote for your Vertical Market today! VOTE HERE
[tags] Vertical Markets, Loren Baker, Sugar Rae, Ann Smarty, Wiep Knol, Debra Mastaler, Justilien Gaspard, Bob Gladstein, Todd Malicoat, Andy Hagans, Sage Lewis [/tags]
This entry was posted on Thursday, April 24th, 2008 at 2:28 am and is filed under Do Follow Tuesdays, Link Building. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.