Content marketing is becoming increasingly important – especially as of late, considering Google’s recent Panda update. Here are more than 55 links to a variety of content marketing resources all over the web.
Content Marketing Training
Training guides, webinars and courses on content marketing.
- Content marketing slideshows – Slideshare presentations and webinars about content marketing
- Content Marketing Institute – Blog posts, case studies, original research and more
- Content marketing webinars – Free SEO and content marketing webinars
- Content marketing crash course – Crash course that includes 17 classes taught by content marketing experts
Podcasts and Videos
Podcasts and videos on content marketing, featuring experts and leaders in the industry.
- Content Marketing & Merlot podcast – Content marketing tactics, tips and tools from industry experts who are practicing content marketing now
- Internet Marketing Podcast – Content marketing and branding
- LinkedIn Content Marketing podcast – Christine Whittemore, Chief Simplifier at Simple Marketing Now discusses utilizing LinkedIn for content marketing
- What is content marketing? – An introduction to content marketing by Interact Media
- The Marketing Spotlight – Successful interactive marketing strategies
- How to Optimize your Content Marketing Strategy – Content marketing optimization tips
- Junta42: Join the Content Revolution – Learn how to grow online through content marketing with Junta42, content marketing and custom publishing resource center
- How to build an effective content marketing strategy – Lee Odden of TopRank Online marketing discusses content marketing strategy
- Bernie Borges on the 3 E’s of Content Marketing – Bernie Borges, author of Marketing 2.0, talks the significance of the 3 E’s in content marketing
- Content is the Future of Marketing – Joe Pulizzi speaks to the future of marketing with content leading the way
- Marketing tips for developing your content online – Brad Kleinman, Director of Education, Online Marketing Connect talks about the importance of content marketing and social media strategies for businesses
- Content Marketing – Phase four of a 26 week Internet marketing plan
Content Marketing Blogroll
The following blogs have a strong content marketing focus.
- TopRank (Full feed )
- The Content Marketing Revolution (Full feed )
- Idea Launch (Full feed )
- Mint Social (Full feed )
- Vertical Measures (Full feed )
- Convince and Convert (Full feed )
- Tech PR Nibbles (Full feed )
- The Proactive Report (Full feed )
- Marketing Interactions (Full feed )
- Brian Solis (Full feed )
- BlogGlue (Full feed )
- Content Marketing Today (Full feed )
- Jeff Korhan (Full feed )
- Copyblogger (Full feed )
- Web Ink Now (Full feed )
- Straight Talk with Nigel Hollis (Full feed )
- Big Star Copywriting (Full feed )
- Post Advertising (Full feed )
- Sparksheet (Full feed )
Content Marketing Tactics, Tips and Strategies
Articles and resources for specific content marketing strategies and tactics.
- The 3 Forgotten Tactics of Content Marketing – Three content marketing tactics you might have looked over
- How Content and Social Media Equal Marketing Success – Using both content marketing and social media marketing tactics in conjunction
- Content Audit for Content Marketing – How to conduct a content audit to help your content marketing efforts
- 11 Steps to a Content Strategy – Developing a content marketing strategy with 11 essential steps
- 10 Commandments of Content Marketing – The 10 essential tips for content marketing
- B2B Content Marketing Strategies – Business to business content marketing moving to the forefront – how to stay ahead
- Article Marketing After the Panda Update – Article marketing tactics for success after Google’s content farmer update
- The Convergence of Search, Social and Content Marketing – How to conquer search, social and content marketing together
- Content Marketing Case Study – How Eloqua developed a content marketing strategy that works
Content Marketing on Social Media Sites
Social sites with content marketing tags, categories and content.
- Content marketing tweets
- People with content marketing in their profile on Twellow and WeFollow
- Content Marketing Twitter Lists
- LinkedIn Groups: Content Marketing, Search, Social and Content Marketing, The Content Wrangler, Content Marketing Strategies Conference Alumni (must be logged in to LinkedIn)
2011 Content Marketing Events
- The Convergence of Search, Social and Content Marketing Workshop – Phoenix, AZ, April 7th
- Content Marketing World – Cleveland, OH, September 6 – 8
- Mequoda Summit & Internet Marketing Conference West – San Ramon, CA, April 5 – 8
If you have additional content marketing resources, please share them in the comments to help make this list as complete as possible!
Tags: Content Development, content marketing, content marketing blogs, content marketing tactics, content marketing training, content marketing webinars, content marketing workshops, content resources
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 23rd, 2011 at 5:00 am and is filed under Content Development. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.