Accelerate your Content Marketing at the Search Marketing Expo
As 2013 inches closer and closer, we find ourselves reminding our customers, fans, and colleagues about one thing: Content is King online. If you’re in the planning stages for your next year’s marketing strategy and still feel relatively unsure of what the term “content marketing” is, it’s now time to get clear and think about integrating content into your plan. If you are already consistently creating content via your blogs, website, social media, or elsewhere, you may want to ramp up your efforts to the next level. It’s now–more than ever–the right moment to take the next steps in understanding the true power that lies behind content marketing and how you can use it to benefit your business. We’re excited to announce that the Vertical Measures team has developed a special Content Marketing Accelerator workshop to do just that.
This full-day workshop will take place on December 4th at the SMX Social Media Marketing Expo in Las Vegas and will be chock-full of tips, tricks, and how-to’s in order to help you accelerate your business toward reaching your goals. Arnie Kuenn, President of Vertical Measures, will be leading the workshop and sharing his wealth of expertise on the topic.
Early Bird discounts end on November 10th, so head over to SMX to register now and save!
Here is some additional information on what will be covered in this workshop:
Content Marketing Accelerator Workshop Overview
The content marketing experts from Vertical Measures will conduct a full-day workshop focused on content strategies, development and marketing.
The curriculum will cover:
- Develop a Content Strategy
- Perform Keyword and Market Research for Content Ideas
- Create Great Content
- Content Optimization for Search & Social
- How to Promote Your Content Using Social Media and Other Methods
- Distribute Your Content Through Multiple Channels
- Building Links to Your Content
- Measure, Rinse and Repeat
By the end of this workshop, you’ll know how to create, implement and sustain a successful content marketing program for your organization. This course will cover content strategy, research, development, promotion, distribution and optimization.
All attendees will receive a course workbook and a complimentary copy of Arnie Kuenn’s content marketing book: Accelerate! Move Your Business Forward Through the Convergence of Search, Social & Content Marketing.
Who should attend:
- Marketers responsible for products, services or solutions
- Business owners
- Directors/VPs/Managers – Marketing, Content Marketing, Product
- Marketing, Marketing Communications
- Marketing Consultants
Ready to take the next steps in your content marketing journey?
About Quinn Whissen
Quinn Whissen, Marketing Manager, heads the tactical planning and implementation of cross-platform marketing activities for Vertical Measures including; blogging, social media marketing, webinars, content marketing, email marketing and promotions. She is also a workshop leader, traveling to conferences around the country to teach people the principles of content marketing and the Vertical Measures 8 Step Process. +Quinn Whissen
- The Weekly Measure: Safe Link Acquisition, Checklist for Publishing Content & Hashtag Guide
Feb 27, 2015
- A Survivor’s Guide to Attending a Marketing Conference
Feb 24, 2015
- The Weekly Measure: Buyer Personas, Twitter and Google Partnership & Shareworthy Content Creation
Feb 20, 2015
- Twitter Partners with Google: What You Need to Know
Feb 19, 2015