Many websites have felt the negative effects of Google penalties in the last year. Lost rankings and decreased traffic have left many webmasters unsure of where to start in order to recover. That’s where the Complete Google Penalty Recovery Kit comes in. We know how daunting this process can be, so we set out to create a comprehensive guide that walks you through the process of recovery, step-by-step, gained from our own insights working with clients who have bounced back successfully. Whether you have seen a dramatic drop in traffic or just want to take proactive steps to prevent a problem in the future, this guide will address every aspect of recovery.
- Find out what penalty made your traffic drop (Penguin, Panda, or manual?)
- Know what tools to use to diagnose your problem
- Analyze your backlink portfolio
- Understand the manual link review process
- Prioritize what links to do nothing with, no-follow, prune, or reclaim
- Learn how to use the Google Disavow tool
- Handle outreach to webmasters
- Report to Google for a Reconsideration Request
- Change the way you think of about link building and content marketing moving forward
Mike is the VP of Client Solutions here at Vertical Measures and has been a leading force in the creation of this kit and helping VM clients recover from penalties. He has presented numerous webinars on the topic of recovery, including a recent one called Recovering from Penguin 2.0 — A Walk Thru. He’s a wealth of knowledge on the topic, especially when it comes to helping people diagnose their problem and outlining steps to fix it.
As VM’s Director of SEO Services, Art leads up the team that handles the tactical side of the client recovery process. He specializes in comprehensive site audits and manual backlink analysis, which is a vital piece to the recovery puzzle. Through leading many clients through the steps of recovery, he’s found one of the most misunderstood elements is the outreach, disavow, and reconsideration request process. To address this, Art and will be hosting an upcoming webinar called How to Successfully Respond to a Manual Google Penalty.
Vertical Measures, LLC 4545 East Shea Blvd Suite 100 Phoenix, AZ 85028|602.314.3460|All Rights Reserved. © 2014|Sitemap