Top Seos recognizes Vertical Measures as one of the top link popularity firms for September 2008.
“Vertical Measures is very proud to have achieved this recognition,” said Arnie Kuenn, President of Vertical Measures. “We pride ourselves on offering our clients the very best, and we will continue to maintain and improve upon our quality of service in the months to come.”
Vertical Measures’ consistent performance and the superior services rendered to its clients contributed in the company’s placement on this list. Using a rigorous evaluation process, topseos seeks out the leading firms in the Internet marketing industry. A company’s rank is determined using criteria such as:
- Competitive advantage
- Superior services and pricing
- Technical and customer support
- Response to client issues
- Innovations that set the company apart from the competition
- Overall efficiency
- Overall performance
- How would you rate your overall experience?
- What type of needs analysis was conducted prior to initiating work?
- What is the average quantity and quality (page rank) of incoming links achieved to date?
- What methods have been used to seek out new links?
- How is the success of the link popularity campaign being measured?