Interactive Content Increases Conversions 130% in One Month
A healthcare client was using a self-evaluation form that helped users determine the best solution for improving their eyesight.
The client’s form was long, it wasn’t fun to complete (bad user experience), and it didn’t give results at the end of the self-evaluation. The client’s goal with the form was for users to submit a request for consultation, but there was a 61% exit rate once users hit the “thank you page” of the form.
- Increase conversion rates for self-evaluations
- Increase conversion volume for consultation requests
We replaced the multi-step quiz with one question at a time that shows a progress bar as the user answers the questions. At the end of the quiz, the thank-you page now gives users an indication of the type of corrective procedure they may benefit from. It invites users to request a consultation from the healthcare provider.
- Self-evaluation conversion rate increased 130%
- Self-evaluation conversion volume increased 84%
- Requests for consultations increased 81%
- Interactive content created 36 additional leads in 28 days
Why It Worked
We put the user’s need first and created a better self-evaluation experience. We know that “information is currency,” and users are willing to provide an email address if they feel they’re getting something of value in return. The self-evaluation provides valuable information in the form of a suggested vision correction procedure.