- Research, analyze, translate data from Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
- Conduct in-depth site audits (must know to perform keyword research, backlink analysis, identify top landing pages, pull rank, optimize content and perform at least three different types of link building strategies)
- Produce SEO deliverables
- Produce SEO best practice documents
- Must know SEO process from kick-off to ongoing procedures
- Bachelors degree, preferably in a marketing, business, computer science or related field
- 2+ years online marketing experience
- General contextual knowledge of major Google algorithm updates including Panda and Penguin
- Experience working with a variety of clients in different industries or demonstrate successful track record as an in-house SEO
Preferred qualifications (but not mandatory):
- Familiarity and experience with Google Webmaster Tools, Screaming Frog, MOZ tools, SEMrush, Majestic SEO
- Experience with various content and eCommerce CMS platforms such as WordPress, Magento, etc.
- Understanding of web development (basic html)
- Fast-paced, agency SEO experience is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of all major Google algorithm updates
Vertical Measures offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience. Full-time, salaried position including the opportunity to join our group health benefits package after 60 days of employment. You will work at our Northeast Phoenix location (Tatum & Shea). We Google all applicants!
To apply, email careers [at] verticalmeasures [dot] com with your resume and salary requirements. No phone calls please.