Are you experienced with search engine optimization and looking to join a talented team in a fast paced and casual working environment? If so, we want… you! Vertical Measures is a fast growing company in North Phoenix looking for the next SEO rock star to join our growing team as SEO Specialist.
Are you hungry to learn everything that you can about the search engines? Do you love data, and have a great eye for detail? If so, this might be the right position for you. We are looking for a SEO Specialist who can keep up with our fast paced organic search campaigns while keeping a smile on their face. If you’re obsessed with analytics, can’t wait to drive results, and don’t back down from a challenge… we want to hear from you.
- Support the roll out of winning SEO strategy for our clients.
- Work hand in hand with fellow team members to innovate?and learn in a creative, entrepreneurial environment
- Monitor performance indicators and help with reporting of success
- Stay current with trends in the search engine industry to keep our strategy on the cutting edge.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- 2+ years of experience developing successful white hat SEO strategies
- A marketing oriented approach to drive the right visitors to our clients’ sites
- Experience with SEO tools, such as: Screaming Frog, SEM Rush, and Majestic SEO
- Experience with web analytics, such as: Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends
- Agency experience, or position with strong focus on client success, is a big plus.
You may be a good fit if you…
- Are an A player.
- Are passionate about all things search
- Have a hunger to learn and grow
- Have an eye for details and are goal oriented
- Are comfortable asking probing questions to learn more about our clients
- Are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who needs little direction
- Are a critical thinker and problem solver
- Strong ability to prioritize workload
- Exude a positive attitude in everything that you do
Perks of Being an A Player
- A super-friendly environment that rewards results (and has fun at the same time)
- Competitive compensation
- A generous benefits package, including health, dental, and vision
- 401K with company match
- Remote and flex working schedules after 3 months of being on the team
- Ongoing education in things that will make you smarter, more efficient, and more likable at parties
- Bring your pet to work days (Wed, Thurs, Fri)
This is not a remote opportunity, you will work at our Northeast Phoenix location (Tatum & Shea). No relocation assistance is currently available for this position. Please email your cover letter, resume, etc.?to careers [at] verticalmeasures [dot] com. No phone calls please.