This is an awesome entry level position providing an opportunity for talented individuals to exemplify hard work and innovation. This role is key in continuing the company’s expectations for success with link development for our clients. The SEO Link Specialist will work closely with other super-awesome team members to make sure everything we do is high quality.
The Link Specialist position plays a critical role with strategy and contributes directly to the long term success our clients. We need someone that genuinely cares to understand the client’s challenges and opportunities in order to collaborate effectively with the Vertical Measures internal team to make sure we meet those expectations head on.
Key Areas of Responsibility. . .
- Conduct link research to identify quality opportunities.
- Engage in various analysis tactics including: site research, link popularity, and keyword rankings.
- Uses creative strategies to achieve optimum results.
- Complete outreach and link acquisition.
- Works with the supervisors and team members to make sure each results are achieved.
- Communicates internally – early and often — making sure everyone is on the same page
- Maintains knowledge of current SEO practices.
- Be a driving force behind the client getting the results they need and expect.
You may be a good fit if you. . .
- Are passionate about all things digital (Nerds are cool here)
- Exude a positive attitude in everything that you do (No growling, please)
- Are detail-oriented, highly-motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently (Functioning OCD? Yes please!)
- Are a critical thinker and problem solver (Think, think, think)
- Have content marketing and SEO knowledge. (If you don’t have it — that’s ok — but be prepared to study up! Oh no! Homework!)
- Have clear and effective written and verbal communication skills (Do you know if we know what you’re saying?)
- Know your way around Microsoft Office (If you excel, your outlook is good.)
It’s a plus if you. . .
- Are familiar with web analytics tools and concepts.
- Have experience as a blogger or a contributor to industry related blogs.
- Have knowledge of WordPress
- Have a knowledge of onsite and offsite SEO
- And you MUST stay current with social media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn Profile, etc.
If you are the right person, we offer. . .
- A super-friendly environment that rewards results
- Competitive compensation
- A benefits package, including health, dental, and vision
- Remote and flex working schedules after 6 months of being awesome
- Ongoing education in things that will make you smarter, more efficient, and more popular at parties
If this is you:
You will work at our Northeast Phoenix location (Tatum & Shea). Please email your cover letter, resume, etc. to careers [at] verticalmeasures [dot] com. No phone calls.