This is an awesome entry level position providing an opportunity for talented individuals to exemplify hard work and innovation. This role is key in continuing the company’s expectations for success with link development for our clients. The SEO Link Specialist will work closely with other team members to make sure everything we deliver to our clients is high quality.
The SEO Link Specialist position plays a critical role with strategy and contributes directly to the long-term success of our clients. We are looking for someone that genuinely cares to understand the client’s challenges and opportunities so they can collaborate effectively with the Vertical Measures internal team to make sure we meet those expectations head on.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Conduct link research to identify quality opportunities
- Engage in various analysis tactics including: site research, link popularity, and keyword rankings
- Uses creative strategies to achieve optimum results
- Complete outreach and link acquisition
- Work with managers and team members to make sure results are achieved
- Communicate internally – early and often — to make sure everyone is on the same page
- Maintain knowledge of current SEO practices
- Be a driving force behind the client getting the results they need and expect
You may be a good fit if you:
- Are passionate about all things digital
- Exude a positive attitude in everything that you do
- Are detail-oriented, highly-motivated and a self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Are a critical thinker
- Have clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Know your way around Microsoft Office (Specifically Excel)
It’s a plus if you:
- Are familiar with web analytics tools and concepts
- Have knowledge of onsite and offsite SEO
- Have content marketing and SEO knowledge.
- Stay current with social media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. (Required!)
If you are the right person, we offer:
- A super-friendly environment and culture that rewards results
- Competitive compensation
- A benefits package, including health, dental, and vision
- Remote and flex working schedules after 6 months of being awesome
- Room to grow!
If this is you:
You will work at our Northeast Phoenix location (Tatum & Shea). Please email your cover letter, resume, etc. to careers [at] verticalmeasures [dot] com. No phone calls.