Experienced SEO Account Manager
We are currently looking for an SEO Account Manager to join our team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced, talented individual that wants to join a dynamic, growing firm. You must have an intermediate to advanced knowledge of search engine optimization techniques and tactics.
Job Description: The Account Manager reports to the Director of Account Development and is responsible for managing client SEO campaigns each month. We have a successful track record and you will play an important role in building upon this success.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with sales to create and implement monthly SEO campaign deliverables each month
- Working with client services team and management to handle account management, plan development & implementation and all deliverables
- Ensure continuous monitoring of the client budget and reporting monthly expenses/hourly billing in a timely manner
- Responsible for working with sales on proposal and renewal plans based on campaign results
- Maintain client campaigns and make recommendations for improvements, revised plans, and all client reporting
- Communicate directly with client on results and deliverables, making recommendations and answering questions
- Oversee all creative projects and work flow within client services group and with client
- This is NOT a sales position, but you will be working closely with sales for each client campaign and will develop a scope of services to current and potential clients
Qualifications will include:
- 2+ years of SEO and campaign management experience, including a knowledge of internet, search, social and content marketing services
- Bachelors degree is required
- Proven experience building long-term, sustainable client relationships; partnering with clients to clarify business needs and identifying creative solutions that add value
- Ability to acquire and demonstrate in-depth knowledge of relevant technologies such as SEO, social media, content and local search marketing
- Ability to operate in a team-based, dynamic and evolving structure that supports organic growth
- The ability to help define and build internal processes to make our business more efficient
- Ability to present results and recommendations directly to clients
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills with equally strong presentations skills and ability to communicate effectively at the C-Suite level
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Raven, Open Site Explorer and other SEO industry tools a plus
- Self-motivated with an enthusiasm for the web industry and technologies
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Goal oriented with positive attitude and high energy
- Expertise in suite of Products: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Salesforce
Do NOT apply if you do NOT already have ALL of the following:
- A Twitter account
- A Facebook page
- A LinkedIn Profile
- Knowledge of the Google Panda updates
You will work at our Northeast Phoenix location (Tatum & Shea). Please email careers [at] verticalmeasures.com (no calls) with your resume and salary requirements.
Vertical Measures provides complete Internet marketing services, designed to help businesses improve their online presence and ranking in the most popular search engines. This process results in higher levels of qualified site visitors, as well as greater sales conversion rates. We provide a diverse range of results-oriented services, including Internet marketing, search engine optimization, content marketing and strategy, and keyword research services.
Vertical Measures is located in Phoenix, Arizona.
4545 E. Shea Blvd. Suite #100
Phoenix, Arizona 85028