Did you buy your favorite t-shirt online? How about concert tickets? A flight to NYC?
- How did you research?
- What factors influenced your decision?
- How many options did you weigh?
If these questions keep you awake at night, if you love figuring out how things work, if you are an influencer, and if you crave strategy utilizing every paid media tool available, we are looking for you.
What we need is a Senior level candidate for the Paid Media department in Phoenix, AZ – in this role you will have access to accounts within multiple verticals and work beside some of the greatest minds and tacticians the digital space has to offer.
We are a full-service digital marketing agency based in sunny Phoenix, Arizona. Our purpose and passion is to help our clients drive profitable growth through content marketing, search engine optimization, and paid media advertising.
What You Will Be Doing – Tasks include
- Designing & implementing campaigns on Paid Search channels (ex: Adwords & Bing)
- Designing & implementing campaigns on Paid Social channels (ex: Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter)
- Developing & presenting media plans
- Analyzing campaign performance for growth opportunities
- Participating in client calls to discuss performance and strategic opportunities
Qualifications for this role
- Recent specialization in paid search (Adwords/Bing Ads) preferred
- Recent specialization in Analytics (Adwords/Bing Ads) preferred
- Cross-channel strategy experience
- Attribution modeling experience
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills and professional appearance
- Exceptional attention to detail
Apply for this position if you are…
- Not challenged
- Have 2-3 years’ experience and are ready for more responsibility
- A leader
- Hungry, innovative, humble, and ready to learn
You will work at our Northeast Phoenix location (Tatum & Shea). Please email your cover letter, resume, etc. to careers [at] verticalmeasures [dot] com. No phone calls.