Vertical Measures is a fast growing company in North Phoenix looking for a new PPC team member. We want to find qualified, self-driven and motivated PPC Specialists to join our team.
We are looking for a PPC Specialist who can keep up with our fast paced paid campaigns while keeping a smile on their face. If you like working with numbers, can’t wait to drive results, keep up with shifts in the PPC industry, and don’t back down from a challenge, we want to hear from you.
What will do you?
- Develop, manage and optimize pay per click (PPC) search engine marketing keywords, ads, and bid management (Google Adwords, Facebook, MSN Ad Center, etc.)
- Create and nurture long term client relationships built on trust and transparency
- Work hand in hand with your fellow PPC team members to innovate and learn in a creative, entrepreneurial environment
- Track PPC expenditures against budgets and response rates, adjusting advertising efforts as necessary to maximize return on ad spend
- Dive deep into cost-per-click and cost-per-acquisition reports
You may be a good fit if you. . .
- Have up to 1 year of experience in PPC advertising
- You enjoy working with numbers and geeking out in Excel
- Are an A player. (If you don’t know what an A player is then you are not one.)
- Are passionate about all things digital (Nerds are cool here)
- Have PPC knowledge. (If you don’t have it — that’s ok — but be prepared to study up!)
- Are Detail-oriented, highly-motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently (Functioning OCD? Yes please!)
- Are a critical thinker and problem solver (Think, think, think)
- Exude a positive attitude in everything that you do (No growling, please)
- Have clear and effective written and verbal communication skills (Do you know if we know what you’re saying?)
- Know your way around Microsoft Office (If you excel, your outlook is good)
Perks of Being an A Player
- A super-friendly environment that rewards results (and has fun at the same time)
- Competitive compensation
- A generous benefits package, including health, dental, and vision
- 401K with company match
- Remote and flex working schedules after 6 months of being on the team
- Ongoing education in things that will make you smarter, more efficient, and more likable at parties
- Bring your pet to work days (Wed, Thurs, Fri)
You will work at our Northeast Phoenix location (Tatum & Shea). Please email your cover letter, resume, etc. to careers [at] verticalmeasures [dot] com. No phone calls please.