PPC Advertising Analyst
- Develop, manage and optimize pay per click (PPC) search engine marketing keywords, creative, and bid management (Google Adwords, Facebook, MSN Ad Center, etc.).
- Interact with clients on an as needed basis.
- Track PPC expenditures against budgets and response rates, adjusting advertising efforts as necessary in real time to maximize return on ad spend
- Create and maintain cost-per-click and cost-per-acquisition reports
- Analyze the PPC space and report on competitors’ bidding strategies
- 3+ years online marketing experience; including media buying, search engine marketing, reporting and analytics.
- Must be AdWords Certified or capable of passing test within two weeks.
- Must have significant experience in managing Bing and AdWords PPC campaigns.
Preferred qualifications but not mandatory:
- Analytic Tools (Such as: Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends, etc.)
- Affiliate Management Systems (Such as: LinkShare, Com. Junction, Google, Etc.)
- Understanding of web development
- Knowledge of social networking
Vertical Measures offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience, along with a flexible work environment. Full-time, salaried position including the opportunity to join our group health benefits package after 60 days of employment. You will work at our Northeast Phoenix location (Tatum & Shea). We Google all applicants! Please email ppc [at] verticalmeasures.com (no calls) with your resume and salary requirements.
Vertical Measures is a search, social and content marketing company, focused on helping businesses improve their overall digital marketing presence through our proven 8 Step Process. This approach results in higher levels of qualified site visitors, as well as greater sales conversion rates. We provide a diverse range of results-oriented services, including content marketing strategy, search engine optimization, content creation, and social media services.
Vertical Measures is located in Phoenix, Arizona.
4545 E. Shea Blvd. Suite #100
Phoenix, Arizona 85028