Vertical Measures is a fast growing company in North Phoenix looking for a new PPC team member. We want to find qualified, self-driven and motivated PPC Specialists to join our team.
Can you just not get enough of Adwords? Do you dream of bid optimization strategies at night? Then this might be the right position for you. We are looking for a PPC Specialist who can keep up with our fast paced paid campaigns while keeping a smile on their face. If you’re obsessed with data, can’t wait to drive results, keep up with shifts in the PPC industry, and don’t back down from a challenge, we want to hear from you.
What will do you?
- Develop, manage and optimize pay per click (PPC) search engine marketing keywords, ads, and bid management (Google Adwords, Facebook, MSN Ad Center, etc.)
- Create and nurture long term client relationships built on trust and transparency
- Work hand in hand with your fellow PPC team members to innovate and learn in a creative, entrepreneurial environment
- Track PPC expenditures against budgets and response rates, adjusting advertising efforts as necessary to maximize return on ad spend
- Dive deep into cost-per-click and cost-per-acquisition reports
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- 1-3 years of experience in the mad world of PPC
- AdWords Certified or willing and able to pass a test in your first month
- Rich experience juggling the management of multiple Adwords PPC campaigns
If you know your way around analytics tools like Google Analytics, Omniture, Webtrends, etc…even better! Not required though.
You may be a good fit if you…
- Are an A player. Don’t know what that is? Find out fast!
- Are passionate about all things digital
- Are comfortable asking probing questions to learn more about our clients
- Are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who needs little direction
- Are a critical thinker and problem solver
- Strong ability to prioritize workload
- Are goal oriented
- Exude a positive attitude in everything that you do
- Like to create internal processes to make things more efficient
Perks of Being an A Player
- A super-friendly environment that rewards results (and has fun at the same time)
- Competitive compensation
- A generous benefits package, including health, dental, and vision
- 401K with company match
- Remote and flex working schedules after 6 months of being on the team
- Ongoing education in things that will make you smarter, more efficient, and more likable at parties
- Bring your pet to work days (Wed, Thurs, Fri)
You will work at our Northeast Phoenix location (Tatum & Shea). Please email your cover letter, resume, etc. to careers [at] verticalmeasures [dot] com. No phone calls please.