Operations Manager – Part Time
We have an immediate opening for a part time Operations Manager. This is a position that will work hand in hand with the Vice President. Days and hours are flexible, approximately 20-25 hours per week with the possibility to increase hours as the position grows. This is a great opportunity for a talented individual who has experience in managing a small business and wants to learn about SEO, SEM and PPC in a medium sized, growing firm. Join us in one of the fastest growing industries today!
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting accounting department with bookkeeping, filing, reconciliations
- Supporting A/P and A/R as needed
- Handling processes for new accounts and processing invoices for all accounts
- Organizing and maintaining document files both electronically and paper for entire company
- Working alongside sales and client services to manage processes of newly acquired and existing clients
- Assisting with payroll functions, COBRA maintenance, calculating monthly bonuses and commissions including processing semi-monthly payroll
- Management of paid time off record keeping for 35+ employees
- Miscellaneous general administrative support tasks as needed
- Assisting in recruiting new staff members, new hire orientation, benefits enrollments, and other HR-related tasks.
- Maintenance of all employee personnel files
- Assisting VP with various research projects and/or special projects regarding office management as needed.
Qualifications should include:
- Positive attitude and willing to assist others wherever needed is a must
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel & Word) required
- Must be highly organized and have the ability to map out new and improve existing processes
- QuickBooks proficiency required
- Experience working with payroll and insurance services a plus
- Experience in managing group health insurance
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with enthusiasm for the Internet
- Detail-oriented, organized, with ability to work independently
- Understanding the importance of working with and maintaining confidential HR documents and procedures is mandatory for this position
- Strong and consistent attention to detail
Vertical Measures offers competitive compensation along with a friendly work environment. This is a part-time position with the opportunity to increase hours when the opportunity arises. Starting hourly rate is approximately $20 – $25 per hour depending on qualifications and experience. You will work at our Northeast Phoenix location (Tatum & Shea). We Google all applicants!
Please email cover letter and resume to: HRcareers[at]verticalmeasures.com (no calls).
Vertical Measures provides complete Internet marketing services, designed to help businesses improve their online presence and ranking in the most popular search engines. This process results in higher levels of qualified site visitors, as well as greater sales conversion rates. We provide a diverse range of results-oriented services including Internet marketing, search engine optimization, content marketing and strategy, and keyword research services.
Vertical Measures is located in NE Phoenix, Arizona.