The Office Administrator plays a key role in helping maintain office efficiency. Self-motivated and knowledgeable regarding all aspects of how an office ticks, this team member will provide support for the entire staff. This energetic professional doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, this position requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner. Well organized, flexible, detail oriented and enjoys the challenges of supporting a busy yet friendly office.
Our Office Administrator will organize and coordinate policies and procedures to ensure quality of service to our clients along with providing an efficient and safe environment for the office staff.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, scanning, shipping, supplies and errands
- Organize and schedule travel, meetings and appointments
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Organize conference rooms for client meetings
- Assist IT department on all office equipment maintenance, support and purchasing
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers
- Manage front desk phones and greet visitors
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Coordinate schedules and calendars
- Assist in many one-off projects as they arise
Ideal candidates will have:
- Great communication skills and a professional disposition
- The ability to solve problems and to make sound decisions
- Exceptional planning, organizational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook and Word, with the ability to quickly learn multiple new applications as needed for the position
- At least 2 years of experience in similar role
If this position describes you perfectly
- You will work at our Northeast Phoenix location (Tatum & Shea Blvds)
- Please provide a cover letter and resume
- No phone calls
We are a full-service digital marketing agency based in sunny Phoenix, Arizona. Our purpose and passion is to help our clients drive profitable growth through content marketing, search engine optimization, and paid media advertising.
If this is you:
You will work at our Northeast Phoenix location (Tatum & Shea). Please submit your resume on ZipRecruiter.