This is an awesome entry level position providing an opportunity for talented individuals to exemplify hard work in search, social, and content marketing. This role is key in continuing the company’s expectations for success. Internet Marketing Specialists (IMS) work closely with other super-awesome team members to make sure everything we do is high quality and wrapped up in an amazing customer experience.
This role is critical to our success as a company because the IMS acts in a team environment for our clients. We need someone that genuinely cares to understand what the client’s challenges and opportunities are in order to work effectively with the Vertical Measures internal team to make sure we meet those challenges and opportunities head on.
On a day-to-day basis, the IMS. . .
- Completes link research and acquisition.
- Engages in various analysis tactics including: site research, link popularity, and keyword rankings.
- Uses creative strategies to achieve optimum results.
- Works with the supervisors and team members to make sure each results are achieved.
- Communicates internally – early and often — making sure everyone is on the same page
- Maintains knowledge of current SEO practices.
- Is the driving force behind the client getting the results they need and expect.
You may be a good fit if you. . .
- Are an A player. (If you don’t know what an A player is then you are not one. )
- Are passionate about all things digital (Nerds are cool here)
- Have Content Marketing and SEO knowledge. (If you don’t have it — that’s ok — but be prepared to study up! Oh no! Homework!)
- Are Detail-oriented, highly-motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently (Functioning OCD? Yes please!)
- Are a critical thinker and problem solver (Think, think, think)
- Exude a positive attitude in everything that you do (No growling, please)
- Have clear and effective written and verbal communication skills (Do you know if we know what you’re saying?)
- Know your way around Microsoft Office (If you excel, your outlook is good.)
It’s a plus if you. . .
- Are familiar with web analytics tools and concepts.
- Have experience as a blogger or a contributor to industry related blogs.
- Have knowledge of WordPress
- Have a knowledge of onsite and offsite SEO
- And you MUST stay current with social media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn Profile, etc.
If you are the right person, we offer. . .
- A super-friendly environment that rewards results
- Competitive compensation
- A benefits package, including health, dental, and vision
- Remote and flex working schedules after 6 months of being awesome
- Ongoing education in things that will make you smarter, more efficient, and more likeable at parties
If this is you:
You will work at our Northeast Phoenix location (Tatum & Shea). Please email your cover letter, resume, etc. to careers [at] verticalmeasures [dot] com. No phone calls.