Are you interested in how graphic design applies in a digital marketing agency? Vertical Measures is currently accepting applicants for our 2017 summer internship program for a graphic designer, and we’d love to hear from you. We’re one of the leading online marketing agencies in the Southwest, specializing in web content, SEO, and PPC.
As a VM summer intern in our design department, you’ll get the opportunity to work side-by-side with our creative manager in the creation of real deliverables like infographics, videos, landing page design and social ads. You’ll also gain hands-on experience working with some of the leading design tools by Adobe, but also marketing tools including Google Analytics, Keywordtool, WordPress, and more! And most importantly, you’ll have fun. Catered company meetings, regular social events, and bring-your-pet-to-work days are just a few of the awesome perks you can look forward to as a summer intern.
We also make sure that our interns walk away with experience, knowledge, and skills specific to their career interests or area of study.
Applicants must be highly organized, enthusiastic, motivated, and able to work independently with instruction. General qualifications include:
- Junior or Senior studying Graphic Design
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Encoder and Audtion are a plus
- Strong typography skills
- Excellent command of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Enthusiasm for marketing on the web
- Detail-oriented team player with the ability to perform significant online research
- Positive attitude and the desire to learn and ask questions
- Commit to at least 20 hours per week at our North Phoenix office (Paradise Valley)
Please apply via email@example.com
- Be sure to include a full copy of your resume as an attachment, as well as your portfolio as an attachment or a link to your online portfolio.