We’re happy that you are interested in writing for Vertical Measures! We are always looking for great writers to add to our network. We cannot guarantee that once you’ve been added to our network you’ll receive assignments on a regular basis; however, we can tell you that our best writers are busiest.
We are looking for a freelance writer who can write with expertise and authority on construction equipment.
- Meeting deadlines
- Turning in clean copy
- Taking initiative to go above and beyond expectations
- Open to feedback from editors
- Able to turn around revision requests quickly
- Strong credentials in the subject matter
- Basic knowledge of SEO (or willing and eager to learn)
- Excellent communication skills – you respond quickly to emails and reach out when you need help
To qualify for this freelance writing gig, you are able to demonstrate an ability to write about construction equipment at an expert level. The audience for this content is comprised of small- to mid-size construction companies.
You’ve got clips that prove your knowledge and experience in this subject matter. You read trade publications that are relevant to construction, and maybe you’ve even been published in them.
- Senior- to expert-level writer
- Familiarity with AP Style