Senior Account Executive
The Senior Account Executive (SAE) is responsible for the development and performance of all new sales activities. The SAE will act as a conductor with access to a team of ridiculously smart digital marketers (musicians) to help create a thoughtful and appropriate recommendation for the prospect (music).
This business development role is unique because it involves very little, if any, cold calling. We get plenty of inbound leads. We need someone that will own all aspects of the sales process to make sure the right leads turn in to prospects and then turned into long-term customers. Style matters, as the SAE often provides the first impression of how our team works so being thoughtful, helpful, and professional is a must.
On a day-to-day basis, the SAE works with the Director of Business Strategy and the SVP of Client Services to ensure the following:
- Each lead is qualified to work with Vertical Measures and vice versa
- Once a lead moves to a prospect, realistic expectations are set for the project’s Scope, Timeline, and Budget
- Each prospect is followed up with in a timely and appropriate manner to either move them through the sales cycle (close won, close lost, or nurture) or refer them to a more suitable partner
You may be a good fit if you…
- Are an A player. If you don’t know what an A player is then you are not one.
- Are passionate about all things digital
- Have Content Marketing and SEO knowledge. If you don’t have it – that’s ok – but be prepared to study up!
- Are comfortable asking probing questions and delivering formal and informal presentations, regardless of audience size and expertise
- Are a self-starter that needs little direction
- Are a critical thinker and problem solver
- Are goal oriented
- Still believe in the power of a phone call over email
- Exude a positive attitude in everything that you do
- Like to create internal processes to make things more efficient
- Know your way around Microsoft Office
- Understand Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Open Site Explorer, and other tools of the trade
If you are the right person, we offer…
- A super-friendly environment that rewards results
- Competitive compensation in base salary, commissions, and bonuses
- A benefits package, including health, dental, and vision
- Remote and flex working schedules after 6 months of being awesome
- Ongoing education in things that will make you smarter, more efficient, and more likeable at parties
Vertical Measures offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience, along with a flexible work environment. Full-time posistion. Compensation is dependent upon experience. You will work at our Northeast Phoenix location (Tatum & Shea). We Google all applicants! No phone calls please. Email careers [at] verticalmeasures [dot] com with your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
Vertical Measures is a search, social and content marketing company, focused on helping businesses improve their overall digital marketing presence through our proven 8 Step Process. This approach results in higher levels of qualified site visitors, as well as greater sales conversion rates. We provide a diverse range of results-oriented services, including content marketing strategy, search engine optimization, content creation, and social media services.
Vertical Measures is located in Phoenix, Arizona.
4545 E. Shea Blvd. Suite #100
Phoenix, Arizona 85028