Are you interested in digital marketing? Do you want to learn the ins and outs of working in digital marketing agency? Vertical Measures is currently accepting applicants for our 2017 summer internship program, and we’d love to hear from you. We’re one of the leading online marketing agencies in the Southwest, specializing in web content, SEO, and PPC.
As a VM summer intern, you’ll get the opportunity to work side-by-side with our content marketing experts on real deliverables for real clients. You’ll also gain hands-on experience working with some of the leading digital marketing tools, including Google Analytics and HubSpot. And most importantly, you’ll have fun. Catered company meetings, regular social events, and bring-your-pet-to-work days are just a few of the awesome perks you can look forward to as a summer intern.
We also make sure that our interns walk away with experience, knowledge, and skills specific to their career interests or area of study. After a four-week introduction to content marketing, in which you’ll work with various teams and departments within Vertical Measures (SEO, PPC, and CRO), the rest of your time will be spent entrenched with the content team where you’ll work on specific tasks and deliverables like keyword research, topic ideation, content planning, and web copy optimization.
Applicants must be highly organized, enthusiastic, motivated, and able to work independently with instruction. General qualifications include:
- Junior or Senior studying advertising, marketing, journalism, English, or related field; OR recent graduate with bachelor’s degree in one of those areas
- Excellent command of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Enthusiasm for marketing on the web
- Detail-oriented team player with the ability to perform significant online research
- Positive attitude and the desire to learn and ask questions
- Experience with Microsoft Word
- Experience writing for the web (not required, but a plus)
- Commit to at least 20 hours per week at our North Phoenix office (Paradise Valley)
Please apply via ZipRecruiter and be sure to provide a full copy of your resume as an attachment: http://vert.ms/contentmarketing-intern